Best drinks to boost the immune system
Natural drinks are full of vitamins that boost the immune system and help the body fight off diseases. Here are the ten best drinks to boost the immune system by ListingBest.com. People need to drink natural juices, especially in the winter, to boost their immune systems and fight off common winter illnesses like the cold and flu.
10: Mango Juice
Mango is a tasty fruit full of vitamins that give the body energy and keep the cells from getting hurt. Mangoes have a lot of fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and keep bowel movements regular.
How to make mango juice:
- Peel a big mango and cut it into pieces.
- Put the mango in an electric mixer, then add two tablespoons of sugar and 2 cups of water. Mix well to get the right consistency.
- You can drink a cup of tasty mango daily with the best drinks to boost your immune system.
9: Kiwi, strawberry, and mint drink
Kiwi, strawberry, and mint juice all have important nutrients that help boost the body’s immune system and fight off diseases. This mixture has a lot of minerals like magnesium, zinc, and iron, as well as antioxidants that boost the body’s immune system and help fight diseases like heart disease. So you can make this tasty drink quickly.
How to make a drink with kiwi, strawberries, and mint:
- Strawberries and kiwis should be washed well in water and then cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Add the fruit pieces, three mint leaves, one tablespoon of natural honey, and two cups of water to an electric mixer.
- It would help if you mixed all the ingredients until they blended well.
- Drink one cup of this drink in the morning and one cup before bed daily.
8: Lemon ginger drink
A lemon and ginger drink is one of the best drinks that boosts immunity and is good for your health. It treats digestive problems and makes people feel less sick and less likely to throw up.
In addition, ginger has antioxidants that help boost your immune system and fight many types of cancer that some people get.
How to mix ginger with lemon juice:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl.
- Add the sliced ginger and lemon to the bowl and let it sit for a few hours.
- Put the mixture on the stove and let it boil for ten minutes, or until it is completely done.
- Use a strainer to separate the ingredients, and if you want to sweeten it, add a little honey.
7: Guava juice
Guava juice is one of the top immune-boosting drinks because it contains vitamin C, vitamin A, and minerals like calcium and potassium.
Be sure to drink a glass of guava juice every day, as it can help protect the body’s cells and ease the pain of arthritis.
How to make guava juice:
- To make guava juice, cut two guavas into medium-sized pieces.
- Put the guava in a blender and add a cup of water and a spoonful of sugar. Mix well until the mixture is the right consistency.
- And then, pour the juice through a filter and enjoy this delicious drink.
6: Licorice drink
Ancient Egyptians used a drink made from licorice to boost their immunity. Recent studies have shown that the licorice plant effectively treats some respiratory diseases and the flu virus.
There are chemicals in licorice that kill bacteria and viruses. It has a lot of glycyrrhizin, which can treat some diseases that cortisone doesn’t work on.
How to make a drink with licorice:
- First, put some licorice in a bowl, and then add some baking soda.
- Add two cups of water and let the mixture sit for three hours.
- And then use a cloth to filter the licorice drink to eliminate any bad things.
- So put the drink in the fridge and drink a glass of it every day.
Lemon juice is a drink that can help fight diseases and make the immune system stronger. It also has vitamin C, which helps fight off germs and viruses.
It cleans the skin and makes it look bright and fresh. Lemon juice is very good at protecting the kidneys and stopping kidney stones from forming.
Instructions for making lemon juice:
- Peel two lemons and then cut them into thin slices.
- Add a cup of water and a little sugar to the lemon slices in an electric mixer.
- Mix all the ingredients well until they are all mixed in.
- Put the lemon juice through a filter, then pour it into glasses to eat cold.
4: Orange and grapefruit juice
Orange and grapefruit juice is one of the juices that are good for your health because it has a lot of vitamins that help your body fight off diseases and viruses.
This special drink also controls cholesterol and blood pressure in the body. Those who drink this juice regularly are less likely to have heart attacks or strokes.
How to make juice from oranges and grapefruits:
- Bring a grapefruit and an orange.
- Remove the peel.
- Cut the fruit into slices and put them in a blender.
- Add 1.5 cups of water and a little sugar and blend until the mixture is smooth.
3: Beet juice
Beet juice is a natural juice high in iron and helps the body make red blood cells. If you drink one glass of beet juice every day, you are less likely to get anemia. This drink is important because it helps strengthen the immune system to fight viruses, diseases, colds, and flu.
How to make juice from beets:
- Wash and cut the beet into medium-sized pieces.
- Put two cups of water in a pot on the stove, add the beets, and let them boil until they are done.
- Put the cooked beets, the boiling water, and a teaspoon of sugar in a blender and mix well.
- Drink one cup of beets every day.
2: Pomegranate juice
Pomegranate juice is one of the top natural juices. It is very good for your immune system and has many antibacterial properties. If you drink one glass of pomegranate juice every day, it can help you avoid getting colds and flu.
How to prepare pomegranate juice:
- Cut an entire pomegranate in half.
- Use the electric juicer to extract the juice from the pomegranate seeds, and then add sugar to taste.
1: Beet, apple, and carrot juice
The juice of beet, apple, and carrot strengthens the immune system like magic. If you drink a glass of this juice every morning, you’ll feel relaxed and refreshed all day, and your body will be full of energy and activity. So the best juices to boost the body’s immune system are comes from beets, apples, and carrots.
How to make juice from beets, apples, and carrots:
- Take two carrots, three apples, and three beets.
- Be sure to wash the apples, beets, and carrots well, and then peel them.
- Cut cube the fruits about the size of a quarter.
- First, juice the beets, the apple, and then the carrots with the electric juicer.
- Add some honey from real bees to make it sweeter.
- So it would help if you had a glass of this drink every day.